Monday, April 25, 2011

Whatever this is

Let me miss you,

I'm not afraid to be true because you were in my crew,
composed with the members of me and you,
writing things that doesn't really make sense,
everything we want is just across a fence,
a fence of hope that we saw in a camera lens,
where everything was golden nothing was tense,
A dark cloud on the horizon we did not see,
that would shake up every foundation of our planted tree,
seriously, never did I thought it would go this bad,
Bad things I said when I was really mad,
It's safe enough to say your the best I ever had,
No vocab in my cerebral that can be said,
better off dead than to face you with unspoken feelings in my head,
locked up in a vault that wouldn't see sunlight,
you were my light, now I'm left in the darkness,
fighting off lochness, fighting to be painless,
Inside i reserved a memory, of what we used to be,
all good though its all the smiles and laughs I ever wanted,
I'll cut this off short so I'll say the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment