Saturday, April 16, 2011

The void

A cold restless shuttle hovers amongst the galaxy of truth. My mission of missing you is far too great. A journey that I am over coming, but I know that it is a mission that I can't just abandoned. You are deeply in the memory banks of my cerebral capacity. Every corner of my dark void is a memory of you smiling. I guess it isn't such a dark void after all. That you were there, you took that space. The spot where it was empty before. But then again emptiness is right above me, and I'm struggling. I'm struggling to survive. I'll be well, but I know that right at this moment, talking isn't going to fix anything. There is too much to handle on this crazy shuttle. But, if you are doing fine, I'm happy. Be happy, just dilute your vision with happiness. Other than that, you can clearly forget about me and find the happiness you want somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment